Summer Camp Registration opens Tuesday May 2nd, 2017 @ 6:00am
- An AGF Insurance Fee $29 as well as a GCG fee $8 will be added for all participants. This is an annual fee paid once yearly (July 1st-June 30th)
- $29 AGF Insurance Fee as well as a $8 GCG Fee will be adde
- To register, you must have an online account for yourself and your child(ren). If you do not have an account with MSRC you MUST create one before you will be able to register.
- Classes must be paid for in full when you register! Payments can now be made online with visa or mastercard, or in person with cash, cheque or debit. NSF cheques will be subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- Family Discount – A 10% discount will be offered for families with more than 1 child, the lesser of the fees will be discounted
- REFUNDS, less a $25.00 administration fee, will only be granted with 20 days notice of camp start date. Exception: medical with a doctor’s note.
- On the 1st day of class your child will receive a program information letter containing your child’s weekly schedule.
- Missed classes cannot be made up due to your child’s absences.
Mountain Shadows reserves the right to cancel or change class times or days if registration numbers are insufficient or coaches become unavailable. Full refunds will be given if an alternate class cannot be found.
Looking for some fun this summer….
Head to Mountain Shadows for tons of activities in our awesome summer fun-filled, action packed day camps!!
We have a wide variety of activities planned for each week. Daytime summer camp activities will include swimming, outdoor spray park, local fieldtrips, arts and crafts, outdoor play and plenty of time in the gym.
- Recreational camps are suitable for children ages 4.5-12years.
- Summer Day Camps are suitable for children ages 3.5-12 years.
Camp Location: Mountain Shadows Gymnastics Club
18 Crystalridge Drive, Okotoks
Register On-line at www.mountainshadowsgymclub.com
Mountain Shadows Camps:
- Camp #1: July 3-7 Summer Day Camp
- Camp #2: July 10-14 Gymnastics or T&T Camp
- Camp #3: July 31-August 4 Gymnastics or T&T Camp
- Camp #4: August 14-18 Summer Day Camp Rec
- Camp #5: August 21-25 Gymnastics or T&T Camp
Recreational Gymnastics or Trampoline & Tumbling (Camps #2, #3, #5)
Recreational Gymnastics and our Trampoline & Tumbling Camps are a great way to polish existing skills as well as learn new skills. Both of these camps are conducted by qualified coaches who will teach a Can-Gym and a modified Can-Jump Program. Participants will have the opportunity to work on their badges and will receive a report card at the end of the week.
- Cost $200/week (full week registration only)
- Camp Hours: 8:30am-3:00pm (no half days)
Summer Day Camps (Camps #1, #4)
Summer camps are a great way to add fun to your child’s summer or provide summer childcare while you work. Their days will be filled with gym time, outdoor play, crafts, and local fieldtrips.
- $175 for the full week camp (5 days)
Camp Hours: 8:30am-4:00pm
- $100/week for half days, only offered for Mornings
Camp Hours: 8:30am-12:00pm
What to bring for all Camps:
- Children will need to bring a bag lunch with 2 snacks and a drink (full day) or 1 snack and a drink (half day) as well as a water bottle
- A backpack with a change of clothes, hat, sunscreen etc.
Before and After Care:
- Prompt pick-up is appreciated
- After camp care will be offered until 4:30pm for an additional fee. Please pre-book with the office!
- Please ensure that daily medications and instructions are clearly identified and the supervising coach has been informed.
- Please sign your child in and out of camp each day.
- Parties are available on Saturdays between
- Cost includes gym and party room rental for up to 15 people.
- 1 hr – $150, 5 hrs – $170, 2 hrs – $190, 2.5 hrs – $220
- A $50 deposit is required at the time of the booking
For More Information:
Call the gym @ 403-938-0496,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or check out our website www.mountainshadowsgymclub.com